|Kellerman Cranberry Sauce Photo by Naomi Kooker|
2. Slice the orange in quarters, then again into smaller pieces.
3. When the water is boiling, put the cranberries in the water. Cook for 1 minute only. Drain the cranberries then dunk them in the ice bath immediately, stir them around so the ice melts and the berries cook down quickly.
4. Once cooled down, drain the cranberries.
6. Add a heaping tablespoon of sugar with each round of cranberries.
7. Repeat until all the cranberries and orange are ground; repeat to create a course, purred sauce.
8. Once all the cranberries and the orange is ground, stir together and add more sugar to taste.